May 20, 2020
South Lake Tahoe has successfully flattened the curve, however we are not out of the woods. COVID-19 is still present in our community. As business returns to the area we continue to be mindful of this.
Tahoe Toys and Treasures is planning to re-open our retail store this Memorial Day Weekend, Friday May 22. However, before we re-open, we have made some changes that will affect the way you shop:
1. First, Toys and Treasures will have extended Summer hours! In celebration of the longer days of Summer, we will open one hour earlier and close one hour later. Until Labor Day we will be OPEN Monday-Saturday, 10am to 7pm. Closed Sundays.
2. Mondays through Thursdays we will be open for private shopping appointments (either 15-min or 30-min duration). Yes that’s right, shop like movie stars do, and have the entire toy store to yourself! You can book your FREE private shopping appointment up to two weeks in advance either via our website or by calling (530)-600-3942. Private appointments are available 10am-7pm, Monday - Thursday. https://tahoe.toys/products/toy-store-appointment
3. Fridays and Saturdays the toy store will be available for walk-in shopping, anytime between the hours of 10am and 7pm.
4. Visitors to the store will be limited to groups of three or fewer persons. As much as we would like to invite your entire “entourage” into our store, space is very limited. Visitors will be expected to sanitize their hands when they enter the store and also wear protective masks while they shop. Toys and Treasures will provide these items to you at no charge, for your safety and convenience. Visitors will also be expected to observe the customary 6-foot social distance from others.
5. For friends who still wish to maintain their social distance, we still have a huge selection of toys available on our online store http://tahoe.toys, and we offer FREE curbside pickup for customers local to the South Lake Tahoe area. Shipping is also available to anywhere in the U.S.
Toys and Treasures may further alter our retail store policies as the situation develops, and as requirements from Eldorado County and the City of South Lake Tahoe dictate. We look forward to providing you with a safe and enjoyable shopping experience!