Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike
Regular price $99.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- LEARN TO RIDE - The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren’t quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12– 17 in. inseam.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Classic push bike makes it easy for your little boy or girl to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Classic’s durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your child’s Strider. Become your little rebel’s biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.